New Student Information

Welcome to Central High School! To make your transition as a new student successful, there are a few steps to take before we can enroll you.

Please contact Elizabeth Tomes to set up an appointment.
Call 816-671-4080, fax 816-671-4088, or send an email.

You will need to bring some items to the appointment or ask your previous school to send your records before we can enroll you. Those items are:

  1. Official Transcript
  2. Withdrawal Grades (if withdrawing during the year)
  3. Immunization Record
  4. Birth Certificate
  5. IEP and Summary (if applicable)
  6. Proof of Residency, such as a lease agreement or utility bill showing the student lives in Central's district

Complete online enrollment here. See directions below. 


 PDF Version
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.