Transcript Request Form

This request form is for current students only. If you are a graduate of Central High School and need to request a transcript, please contact Mrs. Kathron Viestenz in the Main Office (816-671-4080) or email [email protected]

The Counseling Center sends official transcripts directly from our office. Please note: Transcripts will not be sent unless a Transcript Release Form is on file in the Counseling Office. If you have not yet submitted a release form, you can find one here.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.